Health Technology Supplies Perth, WA understands the management of body temperature in neonates is often challenging. Active warming of pre-term infants can reduce complications and improve outcomes. The lightweight and compact CosyTherm2 Patient Warming System is ideally suited for use in delivery suites, maternity wards, neonatal intensive care departments and special care baby units.
The risk of hypothermia in the delivery suite has also been well documented. The CosyTherm2 Patient Warming System has been designed to fit the LifeStart™ neonatal bedside resuscitation unit as part of introducing thermal support at the earliest opportunity.
This technology provides a simple, effective and affordable solution for all these clinical environments and for the active mitigation of potential inadvertent hypothermia, wherever it may occur.
The mattresses retain the Inditherm patented flexible polymer technology, providing uniform heat distribution across the whole surface. Mattresses are available to suit the full range bassinets and warmers. The CosyTherm2 unit has simple touchscreen interface with user selectable range of 25.0-40.0 degrees Celsius.
• Ergonomic, lightweight and transportable
• Connect several warming accessories to one CosyTherm2 Controller
• Full-colour touchscreen for easy navigation
• Quick and easy to use
• Universal mattress can be used in up to 95% of bassinets
• Silent in operation to improve neuro development
• The holistic solution can be used from delivery suite through to the NICU
• Economical, with low ongoing running costs and low-energy usage
• Recommended weight range for use: 500g to 10kg
- Neonatal Mattress, Small (610mm x 340mm)
- Neonatal Mattress, Medium (610mm x 430mm)
- Neonatal Mattress, Panda (660mm x 480mm)
- Neonatal Mattress for LifeStart™
Mattress Connection Cables (right angled)*
- Connection Cable, 1m (right-angled)
Mattress Connection Cables (straight)*
- Connection Cable, 1m (straight)
For more information and/or to request a demo please use the 'Contact Us' function.
PLEASE NOTE: SPECIALTY EQUIPMENT IS NOT REGULAR STOCK. PLEASE ALLOW ADDITIONAL SHIPPING DAYS/COSTS.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.